Other Blogs

Visit my other web spots - tjginn.com - Blogs - Ginn Block - Poetry and Prose - Dream Ecstasy - All about dreams

Be sure and visit my cartoon blog 'Birdies online'

Text

Be sure to see all my novels on Amazon.com

See my TV Show - Professor Brainstein Presents - Physics 101 on YouTube

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Who are you?

Striving in the sea of humanity I long ago realized that life is a matter of ‘how long can you tread water.’ Theologically it was posed in the parable of Adam and Eve in the Book of ‘Genesis’ in the Bible that when God accordingly cast them out of the Garden of Eden they were to do labor.

I do suggest to you and especially to our children that do not even have the where-with-all to know what parable means, that Adam and Eve is a parable. You are beset with labor and are failing in your solutions.

You have lost all of your ideological history and you do not know where you came from if you ever did.

Read “Children of the Seven Hills,” and learn about yourself, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.