Other Blogs

Visit my other web spots - tjginn.com - Blogs - Ginn Block - Poetry and Prose - Dream Ecstasy - All about dreams

Be sure and visit my cartoon blog 'Birdies online'

Text

Be sure to see all my novels on Amazon.com

See my TV Show - Professor Brainstein Presents - Physics 101 on YouTube

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Angst


Existential theory goes like this… A man walks to the edge of a cliff and has fear that he could fall over the edge and die, but he then stops, meditates and thinks, what if I just throw myself over the edge. Thus is your angst, the temptation and quizzical, personal challenge of your existential life or existence.

When you were a child and you approached the loose tooth in your jaw and you pondered pulling it out or not, you had ‘angst.’ While you took days pushing and pulling on the tooth or whether you pulled it out or not, is not a measure or your bravado, for in the sleep of death what dreams may come.

I am quoting Shakespeare’s mortal coil. If you do not know what that means, try a Google search.

We are continually at the precipice of the best we can be and need not throw ourselves off the cliff to prove our sacrifice.

Megalomania is a disease as bad as cancer. It is okay to be simple. Stop the madness.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.