Other Blogs

Visit my other web spots - tjginn.com - Blogs - Ginn Block - Poetry and Prose - Dream Ecstasy - All about dreams

Be sure and visit my cartoon blog 'Birdies online'

Text

Be sure to see all my novels on Amazon.com

See my TV Show - Professor Brainstein Presents - Physics 101 on YouTube

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Solipsism

Metaphysical Solipsism
This is all a figment of my imagination. Facebook does not really exist nor any of my friends.

Epistemological Solipsism
This is all a figment of my imagination. Facebook does not really exist nor any of my friends but I can not prove this exactly.

Methodological Solipsism
This is all a figment of my imagination. Facebook does not really exist nor any of my friends and I wish this was true but I think not.

Cogito ergo sum (I am thinking therefore, I must be)

1 comment:

  1. When no one comments you begin to believe you are really alone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.