Other Blogs

Visit my other web spots - tjginn.com - Blogs - Ginn Block - Poetry and Prose - Dream Ecstasy - All about dreams

Be sure and visit my cartoon blog 'Birdies online'

Text

Be sure to see all my novels on Amazon.com

See my TV Show - Professor Brainstein Presents - Physics 101 on YouTube

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Anonymous following

My Blogs now support Anonymous Following. You can follow by email and comment and never be seen. It is Secure. Just enter your email address. It is an anonymous feeder by Google. Your name will never be seen. Though it would be nice to show lots of followers, I would rather have your input than not. Even though the regular Followers privacy is maintained, some people are reluctant to sign in with Google.

Please join http://dreamecstasy.blobspot.com and http://bobbiehowe.blogspot.com

You input and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Regards - TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.