Other Blogs

Visit my other web spots - tjginn.com - Blogs - Ginn Block - Poetry and Prose - Dream Ecstasy - All about dreams

Be sure and visit my cartoon blog 'Birdies online'

Text

Be sure to see all my novels on Amazon.com

See my TV Show - Professor Brainstein Presents - Physics 101 on YouTube

Friday, March 16, 2012

Rendering Compassion


Rendering Compassion; perhaps distilling your care.
How do I know if my concern has been usurped, am I a fool and when do I discern?

Mine own heart is stopped at this consideration by the very charge that is presented before us. In the tempest of destruction, whom do you chose to save? I choose all who cry out, and I reach out to raise them up in want of my very soul for I assume they are of kindred kind and I so wanted to save them, and then they devoured me in deception.

How can one discern? How can one know? Know only your honesty to yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.